What information do we collect?
When you visit our website http://www.gaystreetgallery.com (“our Site”) we may collect and process the following types of information from you:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on or that you otherwise affirmatively submit through our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to certain services, registering for our email newsletter and alerts where applicable and posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
• If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence. If you choose to correspond with us via email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses.
• Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a “cookie” file. In common with other commercial websites, our Site utilizes a standard technology called “cookies.” A cookie is a very small text document which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site’s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
We treat the security and method of processing your personal information seriously, and we take commercially reasonable measures to protect data you share with us. We will never sell your personal information under any circumstances, except in connection with a sale of the Gallery itself and its assets. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to any third parties, except that if you provide your contact information (including email address), we may disclose it to the vendor who helps us manage our communications, such as the sending of a newsletter you request, but strictly for the purpose of helping us send our communications to you. In addition, we will disclose your information if we have a legal obligation to do so, such as in response to a subpoena or other court order, or if necessary to protect the security of our Site and our other legal rights.
You may request removal of your personal information, including your contact details, from our records at any time by sending an email message to email@example.com or by telephoning us. Your request must include enough information about you (such as your name and email address) to permit us to identify your data in our records.
Links to Other Sites
Our Site may contain links to and from websites owned or operated by others. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.